2 Day Lao Cai - Sapa - Silver Waterfall - Tram Ton Pass From Hanoi
Duration: 2 days / 3 nights, private tour
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam; Lao Cai Province, Vietnam; Sa Pa,
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
Forget your life, get into different feeling, different atmostphere, different culture, diferrent place to get a better travel experience and get more appreciation of what you have now.
- Experience overnight train in Vietnam
- Get into the culture and hilltribe people
- Trekking to hilltribe village to have more experience of amazing daily life
- And so much more for you to discover!
- Any hotels/ private houses in Ha Noi (all districts).
- The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point. Please contact us to provide your location, we will confirm the exact pick-up time.
-Will drop you off at your hotels/private houses in Ha Noi (all districts)
- New A/C minivan
- Entrance fees
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Accommodation (twin share basic)
- Bottle drinking water
- Train tickets Ha Noi – Lao Cai – Ha Noi
- Travel insurance
- English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included:
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Good to Know:
- Cancellation/ change charge:
- Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
- After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
- Group size:
- Small group tour of maximum 10 persons per group
In the evening before day 1, you will be transferred to Ha Noi train station to catch an overnight train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Sapa, picturesque landscapes and colorful hill tribes
Early arrival at Lao Cai station, near the Chinese border. Pick up by a local guide and take a scenic one-hour drive up to the hill station of Sapa. Start a 30-minute short journey south toward Muong Hoa Valley, a stunning place boasting the largest terrace rice fields in Sapa (If your visit is between May and October, local harvest period, you will have a chance to see the local farmers in action and a great opportunity for spectacular sceneries as well as photographic moment). The walk takes you from Lao Chai Village of the Black H'mong Minority to Ta Van Village of the Giay Minority with a stop at the local Catholic Church, taking in the different traditions, cultures and costumes of the two minority groups. Return to Sapa and spend the remainder of the afternoon at your leisure. Overnight in Sapa. (BLD)
Day 2: Sapa, unbelievably charming
Check out of hotel after breakfast. Depart towards Tram Ton Pass. Along the way, take a short walk to Silver Waterfall and head to Heaven’s Gate, where you can see Fansipan Mountain - the highest peak in Indochina. A 1.5-hour downhill ride to Binh Lu includes a stop at Chu Va Village of Flower H'mong. Enjoy a packed lunch on the way. Trek to Pa Pen Village of Lu Minority where you can converse with the local people and visit the local school (closed on weekends). Return to hotel where you can freshen up before transferring to Lao Cai station to board a train back to Ha Noi. Overnight on train. (BLD)
Day 3: End of the trip, full of experiences
Early morning arrival at the Ha Noi train station. Pick up and transfer to your hotel in Ha Noi
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
|Accommodation||1 Adult||0 Children||Total||Booking|
|$ 180$||$ 0$ 0||$ 180$||BOOK NOW|
|$ 165$||$ 0$ 0||$ 165$||BOOK NOW|
Based on 0 reviews