Fishing and Snorkeling at Hon Tre Island from Nha Trang
Duration: full day tour, private
Locations: Nha Trang, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
Explore the glorious surroundings of Hon Tre Island by boat. Learn how to fish and eat what you catch for lunch. Relax on board or dive in the ocean for a spot of snorkeling by the coral reef. Sip local beers or snack on fresh fruits as you cruise.
Enjoy a private fishing and snorkeling tour in the lush surroundings of Hon Tre Island
Dive in and snorkel beside the colorful coral reef
Learn how to fish and eat what you catch for lunch!
Sit back and relax as you sip local beer or snack on tropical fruits
Enjoy transportation from Nha Trang City
• Private round-trip transportation
• English or French speaking guide
• Private boat
• Complimentary fruit and water on tour
• Sunset glass and snorkeling mask
• Thatched tent
• Entrance fee
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
• Travel insurance
What's Not Included:
• Surcharges for guides that speak other languages
• Festive season and peak season surcharges, to be advised at the time of booking
• Personal expenses
Good to Know:
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation policies will apply:
- Cancel 31 days or more prior to arrival, 70% of tour price will be refunded
- Cancel between 15-30 days prior to arrival, 50% of tour price will be refunded
- Cancel between 7-14 days prior to arrival, 30% of tour price will be refunded
- Cancellations within 6 days of arrival are non-refundable
After being collected from your hotel in Nha Trang, head towards the remote island of Hon Tre. This is one of the most fascinating fishing destinations in Vietnam.
Admire the fishing village and learn how Hon Tre depends on its fishing community. This will get you in the mood for a spot of fishing, and your expert guide will teach you the basics.
After a big catch, the boat will head to Dam Bay. This is a wild place closer to the southeast of Hon Tre, and is surrounded by lovely beaches and a clear, blue ocean. Take a swim or snorkel, admiring the coral reefs and vividly colored fish. This is a great way to cool down in the midday sun.
On board, a hearty lunch will be prepared from your catch of the day and the seafood from the kitchen. Sip with local beers, red wines, and snack on tropical fruits.
The boat will take you back to Nha Trang, arriving at approximately 15:30.
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews