Full-Day Hardcore Trekking at Tiger Cave Falls (Dalat)
Duration: Full day tour, private tour
Locations: Dalat, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
This trekking tour introduces you to the spectacular beauty of Vietnam. The six hour trek takes you to the beautiful Tiger Cave Waterfalls, the isolated Chil Hill tribal village, and offers incredible scenery as well as intense exercise along the way.
Experience the spectacular natural beauty of the Vietnamese wilderness
Take a relaxing swim in the waters of the Tiger Cave Waterfalls and enjoy the natural slide down the rocks
Climb to the isolated Chil Hill tribal village of Lieng Tro and enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at the top
• Private transportation as per itinerary
• English/French speaking guide
• All necessary forest and tourist permits
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
• First aid kit
• Purified water while on tour
• Travel insurance
What's Not Included:
• Surcharges for guides that speak other languages
• Festive season and peak season surcharges, to be advised at the time of booking
• Personal expenses
Good to Know:
In case of cancellation, the following cancellation policies will apply:
- Cancel 31 days or more prior to arrival, 70% of tour price will be refunded
- Cancel between 15-30 days prior to arrival, 50% of tour price will be refunded
- Cancel between 7-14 days prior to arrival, 30% of tour price will be refunded
- Cancellations within 6 days of arrival are non-refundable
See the incredible natural beauty of Vietnam on this full day trekking tour to Tiger Cave Waterfalls.
The tour departs in the morning from your hotel in Dalat city. Head eastward to reach the trailhead of Tiger Cave Waterfalls, where the 6-hour trek will begin. The warm-up trek is on a steep trail through the thick pine forest and ends at the Tiger Cave Waterfalls. At this point in the journey, you are free to take a relaxing swim and enjoy the natural slide down over the rocks.
From here, continue the trek downhill, past streams and coffee plantations, and over the beautiful Langbian river on enormous suspension bridges. The next trek is a steep climb uphill. Slowly but surely you'll reach the top of the hill, where the isolated Chil Hill Tribe Village Lieng Tro is situated. Enjoy a delicious lunch here while looking out over the picturesque views of farmland, traditional tiny houses, and forests far below.
After a short visit to some surrounding villages, we trek back to the trailhead through pine trees and via suspension bridges to meet up with our vehicle.
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews