Hanoi Half Day City Tour - Small Group
Duration: Half day city tour
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is famous for its hundred-year-old architecture and rich culture with the influence of Southeast Asia, China and France. The city center is the bustling Old Quarter, where narrow streets are named "Hàng". There are many incredible destination that you can see when you take part in this tour such as Opera House, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Phung Hung Murals Street, Hanoi Old Quarter.
- You’ll spend more time seeing the sights while getting into areas often restricted to larger groups. With fewer travelers in group, it's easier to ask questions and get insider tips from your tour guide.
- Get to know the best, most famous spots in the city: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature.
- Enjoy fresh fruites and snacks
- Enjoy the comfort of free hotel pick-up and drop off
- English speaking guide, other languages on request
- Transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at Hotel/Stay (Old Quarter area)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees (Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh Square and outside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Phung Hung Street, outside Opera House)
- All taxes & services charge
- Bottle of water
- Food tasting (Fresh fruits, snacks)
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Entrance ticket for Ho Chi Minh Museum or Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Minimum numbers: 2
- Maximum numbers: 12
- Pick up at 8.30 AM in the morning
- Pick up at 13.30 PM in the afternoon
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from you Hotel/Stay n the Old Quarter area and depart to the first stop Hanoi Opera House among Frech Quarter. It was modeled on the Palais Garnier, the older of Paris's two opera houses, and is considered to be one of the architectural landmarks of Hanoi.
The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam which was built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. We can get inside the Temple and walk there about 1 hour.
After that, our tour guide and driver will take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which is an important place of pilgrimage for many Vietnamese. A traffic-free area of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas, it’s usually crowded with groups of Vietnamese who come from far and wide to pay their respects to 'Uncle Ho'. We will stop outside the Ba Dinh Square and take a look outside mausoleum (If you want to get inside Ho Chi Minh's stilt house, you need to pay the entrance ticket by yourself). Then, we continue to explore One Pillar Pagoda near by with unique structure.
Next stop is Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi, which was built in 6th century among the West lake, originally constructed in the sixth century during the reign of Emperor Lý Nam Đế (from 544 until 548), thus giving it an age of more than 1,450 years.
We are on the way to comeback Old Quarter, stop at ST. Joseph's Catheral and learn about religion in Vietnam. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886.
After that, tour guide and driver will drop you off at your Hotel/Stay in the Old Quarter and tour ends.
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews