HANOI INSTAGRAM TOUR: THE MOST SCENIC SPOTS
Duration: Half day tour
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the 1000 thousand-year-old Hanoi City and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the stunning beauty of ancient capital and get deeper understanding of local culture, history and tradition from pretty and enthusiastic guide.
- Visit variety of outstanding places including St. Jodeph Cathedral, Hanoi Unique Train street, Ceramic Mosaic Street, Banana Farm, Phung Hung Mural street, Long Bien Bridge, The Huc Red Bridge, etc.
- Challenge yourself to become an authentic Vietnames by using the Vietnames traditional hat (Non La) – which is availabe to borrow from the guide.
- Being picked up and droped off at the hotel in the Old Quarter Area by the professional guide.
Hanoi was recognised as a must-see destination and was recorded as one of the country's top tourist hot spots. It offers French-colonial architecture, a rich food culture and a long history (the city celebrated its millennium in 2010.) where people can admire the gorgeous scenery.
This tour is uniquely designed for those who wish to explore the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout Hanoi. By snapping and capturing some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll get deeper understanding of Hanoian culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in all that beauties.
You can pose your style while entering the St. Joseph Cathedral, wandering around the central spot of the Old Quarter. Your professional guide will not only take a special and cool shots for you but also make your picture spetacular and unique. Next to the Cathedral, you also can capture a nice shot with the Hanoi Café House with ancient features surround you.
Next place would be the Ceramic Mosaic Street – the longest and the most colorful street which was builts to celebrate 1000 year of civilization of Hanoi from 10th century to 21st century (1010 -2010). You can go along the street and choose the best scens or go to the Long Bien French Bridge to get the combination of both Bridge and Mosaic Street on our photos.
Your next scenic spot will be Westlake with the panoramic view of the biggest lake of the city dotted by the highlight of the Oldest Tran Quoc pagoda. After that, you will pass by the Phan Dinh Phung street, crossing the Cua Bac Cathedral and Thang Long Citadel. Last but not least, you also have the chance to snap the Railway Track Street – one of the must-see places which cannot be missed out. So please do not worry to bring our best cell phone or cameras!
Pick up and dop off by motorbike/car in the Old Quarter area.
Professional English Speaking Guide
Fuel for transfer
1 bottle of water
With the moments on Hanoi unique train street, varieties of magnificent photos on your camera will be taken when you join this picture-worthy tour of Hanoi! (Duration: 20Minutes)
Experiencing unique moments at the banana farm near Red River (Duration: 40 Minutes)
Phung Hung street where your camera will be full of unique photos about the local lifestyle as well as Hanoi’s culture and history (Duration: 20 minutes)
Hanoi Ceramic Mosaic Street – the longest ceramic road in the world, which shows the charming ancient Hanoi in 1000 years old (Duration: 15 minutes)
The Long Bien Bridge, the symbol of courageous capital in wars between France, America and Vietnam, is a place being worth taking a walk for sightseeing and keeping past and present memories about bridge in your smartphone (20 Minutes)
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews