King Express Train
Duration: 10 hours
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
- King’s cabins are designed luxury and closely
- Clean, convenient and comfortable
- Bottled water and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Clean, spacious and pure private toilet at the end of each carriage
- Friendly staffs
- King express train has a bookshelf that included travel magazine, catalogue of several travel companies and some tip travel in the corridor.
King Express Train accommodate 68 berths with A Private deluxe 2 berths, A Private business 2 berths,deluxe 4 berths and business 4 berths cabin accompanied by the hospitality of King express train staff. The enchanting luxury, the comfort facilities of the wood-panelling cabins will make your stay in these carriages memorable.
All Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows. Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages. All berths are wooden-panelled, air-conditioned with individual reading lights, baggage storage.
A Private 2 berths King Deluxe cabins and Business cabins create an intimate space for couples with 2 berths only. These cabins are lovingly designed to for those who desire to have the privacy with remarkable interior decor. They are the epitome of a small observation car.
Special Note :
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / 1 way ( Hanoi - Laocai or Lao Cai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin and return moring day
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent's existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
SP7: Depart Hanoi - Laocai: (20:35pm - 05:05am)
SP8: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (19:30pm - 04:30am)
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews