Duration: 10 hours
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
- Orient Express Train is designed according to modern and convenient style.
- The comfort facilities of the wooden-paneling cabins will bring you the closeness and coziness.
- Well-equipped like a standard hotel’s room with LCD TV and air conditioners
- Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main characters of Orient’s cabins.
- Clean and pure private bathroom cabin at the end of each carriage.
- Bottled water and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
Orient Express Train accommodate 38 berths with deluxe cabins with the comfort facilities of the wood-panelling cabins will make your stay in these carriages memorable. Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows. Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages.
Orient Express Train is wooden carriage, soft sleeper A.C cabin with soft 2 berths VIP, deluxe 2 berths, 4 berths deluxe cabin and two toilet.Each berth is equipped with individual reading lights, baggage storage and spacious trunk for suite case and hand luggage.
A Private Orient Deluxe 2 berths cabin and VIP Orient 2 berths cabin create an intimate space for couples with 2 berths only. These cabins are lovingly designed to for those who desire to have the privacy with remarkable interior decor.
Special Note :
- Free pick up at your hotel in hanoi to Ha Noi train station.
- Our price shown in US$ for one person / one way ticket ( Hanoi - Laocai or Lao Cai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to the Tran Quy Cap train station to Lao Cai
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
SP1: Depart Hanoi - Laocai: (21:10pm - 05:30am)
SP2: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (20:10pm - 05:00am)
SP3:Depart Hanoi - Laocai: (21:50pm - 06:15am)
SP4: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (20:45pm - 05:30am)
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews