Royal Wings cruise halong 2 days/1night
Duration: 2 days, group tour
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam; Halong bay, Quang Ninh
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
The Royal Wings team has more than 10 years working in tourism and hospitality industry who is specialist of cruise investor in Halong Bay. That's why we understands customers' desire and aim to built a new generation of junk boats to give the best quality of services, catering, cruisers facilities an tour itineraries to give passengers a chance to discover Halong Bay in luxury style. Recognizing that not all travelers are the same, our mission is to provide the best service, comfort, flexibility, and wide range of options.
Many years of experience cruising in Halong bay, we always thinking of offering a cruising experience like no other, designed to enrich, inspire and brad new. With our service philosophy of "best of the best" in mind, our leadership has worked with the ship architects to plan out a preliminary concept for a elegant, seaworthy, luxury and timeless cruise.
Inspired by the Legend history of Halong bay about The Royal Mother Dragon and her children: "The legend says that during the old time when the country was newly formed, Vietnamese had to fight against fierce invaders coming from the North through the sea. Feeling sorry for the country, The Jade Emperor sent the Royal Mother Dragon and her children flying from heaven on their large Feather Angel Wings descending on earth to help ancient Vietnamese people defend the country and the idea of bringing passenger back into the dragons era on their lovely wings to admire the charm of Halong bay in royal standard experience". That's where the idea for The Royal Wings cruise's name was born.
After months of serious, ambitious and hardworking, we are now very proud to introduce to you a brand-new steel made cruise named Royal Wings Cruise at 5 stars standard in Halong.
The Royal Wings Cruise - a vessel combining traditional oriental value and completely different styles of luxury is the best choice to serve the upcoming travelers with the expectation of high-end facilities, professional services in Halong Bay, Vietnam. The Royal Wings Cruise will bring you the most comfortable by charming of luxury facilities. With a spacious area of more than 500 m2 and 20 luxury cabin, 01 restaurant, 02 bars, the Royal Wings Cruise purposes is to give the passengers the best relaxing and enjoy all the interesting time onboard.
Visiting the most famous Vietnamese World Heritage Site on Royal Wings Cruise is bound to be one of the highlights of your travels in Vietnam, thanks to the luxury quality of our facilities and accommodations, also the excellence of our customer service. - Soure from Royal Wings Cruises Halong.
Activities on Board
These are cruise policies for Royal Wings Cruises Halong:
Cancellation by Customer:
- 15 days before departure date: 10% of total tour price.
- Less than 15 days: 50% of total tour price.
- Less than 2 days – Now Show: Full charge.
Cancellation policy due to bad Weather:
- All cruises in Halong Bay must have permit from Management Board of Halong Bay to stay overnight in the Bay.
- Based on the weather conditions (high winds, monsoon, thunderstorm, cyclone, storm,...), the Management Board has the right to cancel all overnight cruises on certain day to guarantee the safety of tourists.
- In those cases, following policies will be applied:
- If the cancellation is informed before you leave Hanoi to Halong Bay (you have not used any service yet): 100% refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (you have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong,...): Only the fee of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remain amount.
- If the trip are cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night, we will charge as 2 days/1 night trip, plus other services you have already used and refund the remain amount.
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
Children Price & Extra Bed:
- Free of charge for child below the age of 5 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child traveling with two adults. Part A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from 5 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at child rate, limiting to one child per cabin only.
- Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
- Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate
Shuttle Bus: Daily Departure 7:45 - 8:15 AM from Hanoi
Check-in: Depart from Hanoi: 8:30 AM Check in on board: 12:00 PM
Check-out: Check out the board: 11:00 AM Return Hanoi: 16:00 PM
Guide: English, Vietnamese (other langgues on request)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE: Surcharges (+ 25%): Christmas: 24 Dec, Christmas: 24 DecBook Now
DAY 1: HA NOI - HALONG BAY (L/D)
07.45 - 08.30: Transfer to Halong Bay from your hotel in Hanoi Centre by shuttle bus (Private car upon on request)
12.00 - 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Embark Royal Wings Cruise; listen to a short briefing and enjoy welcome drink.
13.00 - 17.00: Start your lunch while the boat is cruising around the labyrinth of the bay passing Fighting Cocks islets, HoaCuong floating village in Halong Bay. Cruising further to explore hidden parts of the Bay where you can choose kayaking or joining in a bamboo boat tour at Van Gia Fishing Village (or Dark and Bright Tunnel Area of Lan Ha Bay depends on weather permission.)
18.00 - 20.30: Sunset Get-together: Return to Royal Wings and take part in the Food Decor Demonstration while relishing cocktail with snack free served or simply refresh yourself with Spa or Sauna Service before having set dinner at the overnight stop.
21.00: Spend the rest of your memorable day relaxing, joining in squid fishing or trying a unique experience at our Top Bar.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
06.30 - 8.00: Start your new day with Tai Chi lesson before enjoy breakfast buffet.
08.30 - 9.30: Option 1: Visiting Sung Sot (surprising) Grotto - the grandest one and a must-see of Halong Bay.
Option 2: Visiting Soi Sim Island where you can swim and climb up to the top for a panorama view
10.00 - 11.30: Check out your cabins; enjoy your tasty brunch which is quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine while Royal Wings taking you back to Tuan Chau Marina.
16.00 - 17.00: Return Hanoi (for those who use our bus/car). End of service.
- English speaking tour guide on board
- Welcome drink, entrance fee and sightseeing fee
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch
- Food Decor Demonstration, cocktail party, Tai Chi lesson
- In room tea and mineral water.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people
- Books/ movie USB for borrowing
- Sauna service (applied for Royal Suite only)
- Airfares, transfer to and from Halong Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Beauty spa, sauna or steam bath
- Other beverages, tip and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in the inclusion list
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
|Accommodation||1 Adult||0 Children||Total||Booking|
Cabin size: 24.0 m2
Located on the main deck
|$ 168$ 188||$ 0$ 0||$ 168$ 188||BOOK NOW|
Cabin size: 28.0 m2
Located on the second deck
|$ 198$ 268||$ 0$ 0||$ 198$ 268||BOOK NOW|
Cabin size: 35.0 m2
Located on the Upper Deck Forward
|$ 228$ 318||$ 0$ 0||$ 228$ 318||BOOK NOW|
Based on 0 reviews