Sapa Trekking Tour 2 Days / 3 Nights from Hanoi
Duration: 2 days / 3 nights, group tour
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam; Lao Cai Province, Vietnam; Sa Pa,
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
Sapa is home to various families of flowers of captivating colours, which can be found nowhere else in the country. When Tet, the Lunar New Year Festival, comes, the whole township of Sapa is filled with the pink colour of peach blossom.
- Trek in the forest filled with several hundred kinds of orchids
- Dicover the local live in Sapa
- Visit the hydroelectric power station built be the French.
- Join the Love Market (only on Saturday night)
- Car & transportation with air-condition
- English speaking guide
- Train ticket: soft lay down cabin 6 berths sharing
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Service charge
What's Not Included:
- Daily expenses
- Personal expense, tips & gratuities
Good to Know:
What to bring:
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure
etailed Itinerary Hanoi - Sapa Trekking
The night before 8.00 pm, we pick you up at your hotel and take you to Hanoi Train Station for night train to Sapa. You take an overnight on soft lay down cabin (if you prefer to take soft sleeper in wooden 4berth sharing cabin*, please advise in advance).
Day 1: LaoCai – Sapa trekking (B, L, D)
6.00: Arrival Lao Cai Station. Our guide meets you at Lao Cai train station and departs for Sapa by car. Arriving in Sapa mid – morning, you’ll check in the hotel. Breakfast.
13.00: After lunch, our guide takes you to visit two Black H’mong villages and a waterfall. There you’ll have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built be the French. Then we’ll be back to Sapa for dinner. In the evening, you’re free to do as you wish, you can explore the town of Sapa and we highly recommend a stop at the Love Market (only on Saturday night). Cooking and enjoy dinner with Local Family. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 2: Sapa Trekking – Night Train to Hanoi (B, L, D)
7.00: After breakfast, our guide takes you to the villages populated by H’mong and Dzao people, respectively called Lao Chai and Ta Van
11.00: You’ll have lunch either with an ethnic minority family or on the way back to Lao Cai to catch a night train back to Hanoi. We arrive in Hanoi the next morning at 5.00 am. End of services.
* Bookings falls into Xmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) may subject to the peak seasonal surcharge applied.
**For more choices on budget joint tours, please visit our website
***Interested in customizing this tour as per your wish? Please email us for details
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews