The Sapa Trekking Experience - 3 Days - 4 Nights
Duration: 3 days, group tour
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam; Sa Pa, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break-taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air.
• Nice Wooden Train Cabin with Soft Sleeping bed
• Friendly and experienced Tour Guide
• Excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, the Black H'mong and the he Red Dzao
• Pick up in Hanoi city
• Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
• A/C tourist car during Group Tour
• Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
• Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
• English speaking guide
• Entrance fee
What's Not Included:
• Single supplement US$ 10.00/night for 2* hotel & US$ 20.00/night for 3* hotel
• International & domestic flight ticket
• Visa arrangement
• Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
• Tips & personal expenses.
20:15 Pick-up at the hotel. Transfer to railway station for a night train to Sapa (schedule 21:15 - 06:15).
Day 1: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van Villages (B,L,D)
App 7 hours trekking 15 km
06:15AM: Arrive Lao Cai , pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. Have breakfast and shower in hotel before the trip starts .Trekking to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area, where you stay overnight in a local family (home-stay).
Day 2 : Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai Villages (B,L,D) App .6 hours trekking about 12 km. We start the trip after breakfast, heading up to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zdao tribe where you will have lunch. Amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall are to be seen in the afternoon before going up to the main road where you will be picked up by motorbike/jeep. Ride back to Sapa and you might stop some times on the way to take photos of the fabulous valley of Sapa .Check in and have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel in Sa Pa town
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat and Sin Chai – Lao Cai Station (B,L,D)
App .4 hour trekking about 8 km. Breakfast in hotel, the rest of the morning is free to explore the town on your own. After lunch you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel then get yourself ready before heading down to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to Sapa and get fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room then transfer to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi. Overnight at the A/C soft sleeper cabin to Hanoi (schedule: 20:15 – 04:30).Tour ends.
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews