Visit Cuc Phuong National Park: Day Trip From Ha Noi
Duration: Full day tour, private tour
Locations: Hanoi, Vietnam; Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Price from
- Customer Reviews
- Route Map
Take a day trip from Ha Noi to the beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park. Visit the park's Endangered Primate Rescue Center and 7,000-year-old cave before embarking on a trek through the beautiful surrounding forest, filled with ancient trees and waterfalls.
• Take a day trip from Ha Noi to visit Vietnam first official national park
• Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre and learn about animal protection
• Explore the park's 7,000-year-old cave, ancient trees and cascading waterfalls
• Pick-up from any residence in Ha Noi. Please contact us to provide your location and schedule an exact pick-up time.
• Drop off back at your residence
• New air-conditioned minivan
• Entrance fees
• Bottled drinking water
• Travel insurance
• English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included:
Good to Know:
Cancellation/ change charge:
• Before 15:00 on the day to departure: 50% charges apply
• After 15:00 on the day previous to departure day or the day of or no show: 100% charges apply
• Small group tour of maximum 10 people per group.
What to bring:
• Boots/sport shoes
Begin the day nice and early with an 08:00 pick-up from your residence in Ha Noi and depart directly for the beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park, the first national park in all of Vietnam.
Relax in a new air-conditioned vehicle during the comfortable 2.5-hour drive to the park and enjoy the scenic views of the Vietnamese countryside. Once at Cuc Phuong, pay a visit to the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates as well as the protection of their habitats.
Around midday, enjoy a leisurely lunch and then continue further into the pristine park. Visit the 7,000-year-old Cave of Early Man and then begin a long and steady trek through the lush forest to discover the diverse floras and faunas of the region. Make short stops at Cho Chi, the oldest tree in the forest, and various picturesque streams and waterfalls for a few photographs before you begin your journey back to Ha Noi.
|Children (5-10):||Departure date:|
Based on 0 reviews