Welcome to Vietnam !

Learn more


Where do foreign tourists get Vietnam visa?






1. Foreigners are still abroad and enter in Vietnam yet

In the case, foreign nationals can directly apply Vietnam visa in Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate located in their countries of residence or at Vietnam international border gate (Vietnam airport or Vietnam land border gate )

2. Issuing Vietnam visa for temporary resident certificate

Foreign national would rather ask to issue, extend, supplement, modify visa for temporary resident certificate do have to present required documents to the Vietnam Immigration Office or Police Immigration Management of Cities/ Provinces under Central authority. For tourist agencies, Vietnam international tourism companies- behalf of customers- will be responsible for dealing with Vietnam Immigration of Department.

3. Issuing Vietnam visa for lost passport case

In case your passport is lost or stolen in Vietnam, it is essential to report back to the ward, commune where your passport was lost immediately. You should get in touch with the diplomatic representatives, your Embassy/ Consulate in Vietnam to request for a new passport or other document that can be valid passport. And then, you’d better apply for new Vietnam visa

4. Issuing Vietnam visa for visit purpose conversion

After travellers have arrived Vietnam and want to change their staying purpose must be approved by agencies, organization or procedure in Vietnam Immigration Office or Police Immigration management of Cities/ Provinces under Central authority where the agencies, organizations or individuals guarantee are placed

5. Issuing Vietnam visa for temporary resident card

If foreign nationals have stayed in Vietnam more than 1 year, and wish to stay longer in Vietnam, you would like to ask for a temporary residence card. This temporary card is issued the authorized provincial office managing entry and exit under the Ministry of Public Security. It is valid for a period of one to three year

The address of Vietnam Immigration Office in Vietnam:

- In Hanoi: New address: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District. Tel:(+84-4) 3825-7941.

(Old address is 40A Hang Bai, Hoan Kiem)

- In Ho Chi Minh City: 254 Nguyen Trai, Dist 1. Tel: (+84-8) 3920-1701.

- In Danang City: No.7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nnang City. Telephone: (+84-511) 823-383.

Crossing Vietnam Tours reviews