Enjoy a cyclo tour of Hanoi’s Old quarter, walk around the historically important Hoan Kiem area and visit Temple of Jade Mountain. Indulge in trying Vietnamese infamous egg coffee.
- Marvel at the centuries-old Temple dedicated to Vietnam national hero
- Walk on the Welcoming Morning Sunlight Bridge leads to the islet
- Learn the history of Vietnam
- Take pictures with the Old Quarter vintage view
- Enjoy Vietnamese egg coffee
Start time: Available time to be choosen from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm.
- Enjoy a cyclo tour of Hanoi’s Old quarter and the area around the historically important Hoan Kiem area. This is where you’ll find much if the finest French Colonial architecture interspersed with commemorative statues of local styles, historic locations and truly unique religious sites.
The Old quarter section is mostly markets with much traffic where you will be chauffeured about in a cyclo where you can relax and take in the scene while your driver takes you through the maze of shops and streets.
- For much of Hoan Kiem, the sidewalks are wide, stops are often and walking is the way. Lead by a guide, you will be introduced to the many stories behind the many artifacts and constructs you will meet.
- Tour ends at a nice old hidden spot near the lake. Enjoy the locally infamous egg coffee made by a pro, complete with the little leaf design in the foam. So delicate and specific. Beauty is part of the product and it tastes good too. Vietnamese coffee is the best! And there's the end. Don't blame you if you just stay at the cafe for a good while, so feel free to stay long after the tour has finished.